• E-Learning is a collaboration between Professor José García Monterde of the University of Córdoba and the University of Edinburgh´s eMouseAtlas Project
• The aim of this collaboration is:
○ to use web technology to deliver Educational Tutorials that enable conceptual understanding of key principles of embryonic development
○ to couple the tutorials to High-end 3D Visualisations of mouse developmental anatomy (EMAP) and a database of developmental gene expression (EMAGE)
• This resource is freely available for both teaching and research purposes, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.